Through our hands on, personal approach to instruction and guiding, we walk our clients through the basics of fly fishing. We focus on equipment selection, basic casting, fly selection, knot tying, rod rigging, and on the water skills that all fly fishers must have. We are pleased to offer very affordable rates to our clients.
A typical day will be a balance of instruction and actual fishing, implementing and reinforcing what was learned streamside. Clients can choose between a guided float tube trip hunting largemouth bass and other warm water species or a guided river wading trip to countless Massachusetts trout streams.
We are proud to use a complete line of Redington, Sage, and Rio fly fishing products for our clients.
- Full day (8 hours) 1 fisherman: $250
- Half day (5 hours) 1 fisherman: $150
- After work bass trip (2 hours) 1 fisherman: $75
- Additional fisherman: $50
- Redington fly rods
- Hand tied flies
- Redington Waders and boots
- Outcast float tubes
- Full day trips include lunch
- Half day trips include snacks and drinks
- All clients must have a valid Massachusetts fishing license which is easily available online at http://www.mass.gov/dfwele/dfw/recreation/licensing/licensing_online.htm
Combo trips are a lot of fun, perhaps trout fishing in the morning, and bass fishing in the afternoon. Anything is possible, just drop an email, or call and we can set up just about anything.